sexta-feira, novembro 04, 2005

The book of my life, a life of splinters...

The book of my life continues…Another chapter is over, another chapter is starting… It’s time to turn the page, and I’m turning…And guess what??? I’m so happy that I’m almost discouraging myself, but never!!! I’m glazing my life… and she is nicer that I ever expected…Thank you all for reading these sentences…thank you all for being my friends…thank you all for loosing some time surfing in this blog… I hope I’ll never (or at least few times!) disappoint you with my thoughts…

One more Splinter
Renato Carvalho

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

O que interessa é não te desiludires a ti próprio. Se conseguires isso dificilmente irás desiludir os teus amigos. E sim, a "bananadamadeira" tem razão: deixa a canabis, sim!

quarta-feira, novembro 09, 2005 2:57:00 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

não sei se ficaste perdido nos pensamentos, mas este blog não pode parar. Deixa lá o canabis e volta para trabalhar por aki um poukito. Jokas

quinta-feira, novembro 10, 2005 8:03:00 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home